How to Use affirmations & Visualization

 The subconscious is a part of the largest record all the information that goes into our minds. The subconscious can also be said as the manager of each of our organs automatically. If in the plane we refer to as "automatic pilot". in hypnobirthing affirmations and visualization is needed to help realize the ideals and expectations of mothers in pregnancy and labor through the process later. According to C. Scott Affirmations are positive personal statements that modify the negative personal beliefs and expectations, and motivate and influence us in new directions.Affirmation as a positive statement uttered repeatedly in order to become part of one's self as you wish. Affirmations can include thinking, feeling and behavior. While visualization is to imagine the intensity of the strong emotions involved in things that are desired. If we are able to visualize clearly, the real color and taste really exists, in fact we've been in those conditions. 





Visualization The point is to describe the desired condition becomes true. While affirmations are activities to motivate yourself that can succeed. To get maximum results in hypnobirthing affirmations and visualization to be done with a positive and correct. Because of the way to do affirmations that are not true, it will have any effect what-with what we want. Noteworthy here are: affirmation must be positive and should be directly penetrate our subconscious. The subconscious has the potential to generate new habits and real change. For those of you who have often done hypnobirthing relaxation but do not get the maximum results possible we need to do a check Check and Re-affirmation that we've done so far. Positive affirmation is a statement uttered in a positive structure that serves instill positive expectations, pushing the courage and intended to be implanted to the subconscious thus making it a habit or a useful program. Positive affirmations empowering ourlife will open a hidden machine strength we have is our subconscious. How can you contact the subconscious is to penetrate to the alpha waves in our minds and give the command in accordance with what we want. With the entry into alpha waves in the mind means that we open the door of our unconscious, go into it via the command form of affirmation. Keep in mind that our brains, our subconscious, just find and process the positive form of a command. For example: I feel comfortable and relaxed during contractions.Then the command being processed is "comfortable and relaxed".But if affirmasinya is I do not feel pain during contractions, then the command is done is "sick". So what happens is when labor contractions occur and you will still feel the pain.
What was done to unlock the subconscious and affect the sehingg intents and purposes you are successful? Here are some ways that can be used include:  1. Repertisi / Repetition As we continue to do something continuously, or repeat the affirmations continuously, then it implies the conscious and the subconscious we will receive the same information used continuously. Iteration will become a habit that is stored by the subconscious. 2. Intense emotion. Conditions of intense emotion, like when we are sad, angry, or being very focused (excited) can generate alpha waves. So what else terarfirmasi-time, will immediately make a command whose information will be stored by our subconscious. 3. Relax Condition Relaxing the conditions to open the door to our subconscious is open. Relaxation such as meditation, hypnobirthing a way that can generate alpha waves. 4. Hypnobirthing. Hypnobirthing is a quick way, opened the alpha waves. When someone is in a state of hypnosis, that's an easy time to influence a person's subconscious. Therefore, an optimistic affirmation will help you in realizing the ideals and expectations that you want to accomplish. Affirmations will transform the negative things that make it a positive meaning to the space of hope in our subconscious to make positive behavior and neutralize the negative effects that will arise. You can use affirmations to boost your confidence, heal emotional wounds, increase confidence, or even just doing relaxation by affirmation. Examples of affirmations: I am every day growing confidence in the face of labor. Every breath made me relax. Affirmation is not just words that are repeated without a soul in it.affirmation should be spoken with feeling. Feel what you say. More and more of the emotional baggage you can bring to an affirmation of the more effective and more likely to quickly become integrated into the memory After the sentence affirmation, Do not cancel your affirmations!Often affirmations do not work because you own a cancel unconsciously. yes because every time we do self-talk that is communication with / within oneself. According to research, in general people-talk melakukanself 65,000 words per day. And if you trust the research, 77% of self-talk is negative self-talk. Imagine you are doing affirmation "I am every day increased confidence to face labor" on one side and on the other side of self-talk you say "Ah where possible! labor's creepy "-" I can not "-" It's hard deh "and others. Evaluasikan back your self-talk and replace it with positive self-talk and make yourself useful. You must arrange the structure of a good affirmation to form sentences and express a desire posif the present time (present) instead of the (future) as well as specific. Examples of positive words in expressing a desire: I'm creating peace within myself. Examples of negative words in expressing a desire: I'm relieve anxiety. Examples of affirmations time: I am every day growing confidence to face the birth process. Examples of affirmations next time: I will increase confidence to face the birth process. Specific examples of affirmations are: I'm losing weight by 10 kg within 3 months. Examples of affirmations are not specific: I'm losing weight. Affirmation must also meet the reasonable logic and do not cause conflict. In the above example to lose weight as much as 10 pounds in 3 months is an acceptable than losing weight by 10 kg within 1 month. You could argue "It could really 10 kg within 1 month with only eating 1 time a day" but this led to conflict and create affirmations do not work. Do affirmations as often as possible and discipline every day. You can not expect to benefit from the affirmation by doing it occasionally. Affirmation is like replacing the previous contents of glasses filled with milk coffee without throwing her coffee in advance. You practically have to fill a glass coffee with milk continuously until turned into milk completely. Besides you do your affirmations with feeling, will be optimized and robust results when you combine it with visualization. You saying affirmations to feel confident with how it feels confident and imagine yourself ALREADY confident. You mengaffirmasikan comfortably and smoothly during labor, then you feel comfortable and smooth and imagine everything is really comfortable and smooth. For example, maybe I'll tell dasyatnya power affirmations and visualization in my life either in labor or in everyday life. *** Examples of negative affirmations 11 years ago when I was pregnant, my mother often "warned-warned" or remind me to be careful when labor later. He said it this way: "Yes, be careful you know tomorrow if ye lest ye blooding / bleeding because the first mother, too." And the sentence is often said and repeated during my pregnancy. And accidentally in my mind stating the bleeding mother also means I'll bleed for me "with mother" (indeed genetically my mother and I are very similar. Almost all my mother's nature there is within me, so did my face and body anyway is "picture copyan" my mother). And right when my delivery did not hurt although it turns out I was bleeding, although not too much and does not make up my blood pressure drop or my body limp, but still I was bleeding quite a lot. Yes .. so strong affirmation that effect into our bodies. *** Sample Positive affirmations During the pregnancy I always thought and said to myself and my baby that my baby was born on the same date as the date of my birthday, on Saturday when her father came home from work. And what happens once my baby daddy come home immediately come out. As a result I gave birth on Saturday night, and at the same date as the date of my birthday. In real life I've proved haripun dasyatnya power affirmations and visualization. critanya like this (hopefully inspire you ***) In 2008 I was a midwife (midwives PTT) in a village in the Village granting precisely, Jogonalan District, Klaten Regency. When I was a single parent due to chance since 2005 I have a problem is very complex relationship with my husband that resulted in a failure in the household and I have to be a single fighter with one child, salary PTT midwife who was still Rp 690,000, - per months, with a variety of household dependents needs are quite high. At that time every month I still have to pay the mortgage loan as much as Rp.1.200.000 per month. And at that time I was in college in UNDIP Semarang S2. Not to mention the needs of others you can imagine really really big pegs than the pole. Luckily I've learned hypnobirthing long time and I always use affirmations and visualization in my daily life so I was never the slightest flaws.Praise the Lord! One day I wish I possessed the car because of mobility is quite high and have a car can accelerate my job at that time. What do I do with economic conditions like that? Even I can not drive mobilpun, sim A also do not have? What do I do now? First, I visited a car showroom I collected many brochures and pictures of the car. At that time I wanted to dealers so I APV Suzuki APV cars and search for images. At home I stick the pictures in a place that almost every time seen by me: in the mirror, behind bedroom doors, closet doors, even in the kitchen. Second, every time I see pictures of cars that automatically I say my affirmations with earnest and visualizing it. Almost every night before bed I was imagining it HAD to have a car. And drive comfortably. A few weeks after that my friend took me to the police to give lectures about hypnotherapy to police in the district of Klaten fig.And from there I became acquainted with officials in the police tomorrow morning I was given directly in the SIM A FREE (live photos only). Wow what a coincidence. Since then I put the SIM A is in my wallet at the front so that every time I open my wallet always see a driver's license and immediately visualize that I have a car. And it turns out for several months the Lord gave me an incredible fortune, I could be around Indonesia to provide training to midwives and doctors hypnobirthing, I became a marketing freelens STIKES, and I became a consultant in the manufacture of a county politehnik Banjarnegara to make midwifery academy there. And finally practically in approximately 6 months I could finally buy the car of my dreams. All as if by chance in my life but when I try to search again backward turns out I realized how dasyatnya power affirmations and visualization in my life. Hopefully this story can inspire you.
Just like in everyday life positive affirmations during Pregnancy and Childbirth is very important in use. The use of positive affirmations during pregnancy can help a woman and her partner to create positive experiences of physical and more mental. Along with positive affirmations, it is important to visualize a positive pregnancy and childbearing experience. Visualize your baby is healthy in the womb and are born with smooth and administered safely into your arms. Here is a list of positive affirmations and visualization to you and your partner to practice during pregnancy and childbirth. Now, think positive, eliminate the negative thoughts block, and make a perfect pregnancy for you! Remember Affirmations are a simple yet powerful tool to bring about change in ourselves and our lives.
Here is an example list of Visualization and Affirmation > I believe that my body knows exactly what he was doing. > I'm excited for the birth of my baby. > I believe in my ability to birth my baby. > During labor and birth, I was really relaxed. > I think my baby is moving slowly through the birth canal. > I visualize peace, joy and fun while giving birth. > My baby is happy and healthy. > I actually worked with my body. > I believe the baby was born I was born with a quick and easy. > My body is completely relaxed. > I have the courage, faith and patience. > I am in complete control of what is happening around me. > I followed my instincts and give birth in the way I want. > I am ready and prepared for my birth experience. > My job is to just relax and allow my birth place. > I deserve to get a wonderful birthing experience! Select one or more of the following ways to use affirmations in your life: 1. Write it on the record and paste it and put the phrase affirmations in the place where you will often read, as in the wall beside your bed, on your dashboard or in the bathroom mirror, a wardrobe of clothing or other strategic places. 2. Write a full-page and read it out loud to yourself before bed. 3. Say, say or sing out loud to yourself in the shower or during driving. 4. Say these affirmations sentence silently to yourself when you are in challenging situations. 5. Write a sentence affirmation in a daily journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment