Letter from the child to be born


I wanted to be desired and expected.
Mother's pregnancy is not a disease, it's me, I grow and I grow inyour womb.
I desperately need love, love, caress, and your concern.
I hope she is not smoking, not drinking or taking drugssembarangn. Because it's horrible and hurt meI want them to know what happened to me and how to take care of me



I want you to do gymnastics and trained to be giving birth to the respiratory circuitry smoothly and comfortably, so it will not bepainful for both of us.


I wanted to be born with a relaxed and peaceful in this world is freefrom tension and violence.

I wish my father was with us from birth.

I wanted to be born in a quiet room, dim and free from screaming.

After the birth I wanted to stay at my mother's hug. His chest, his body temperature, touch and rhythm are too familiar andreassuring me.


In these circumstances I promise to be a source of joy andhappiness for all of us


I want the sound and music born of heavenly reassurance

No comments:

Post a Comment